CAREERS AT STELLAR DEVELOPMENT
Stellar Development is a rapidly growing general contracting firm with head offices in Sarasota, Florida.
We are always on the lookout for the best people in the industry to join our organization. Our team is committed to exceeding expectations and going above and beyond for our clients. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Construction Industry
- Willingness to travel in-state
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Knowledge of construction best practices and workflow
- Good planning skills, including design execution, resource allocation and contingencies
- Understanding and strict management of construction safety
- In-depth understanding of local, state, and federal construction regulations
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective leadership abilities, like motivation, goal setting, and conflict management
- Organizational skills, including time management, delegation, prioritization and multitasking
Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI’s and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify and correct subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regard to safety, quality of work, or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.